In celebration of Recreation Month
June 10, 2022
June is Recreation Month in Nova Scotia. This month celebrates the benefits of recreation and encourages Nova Scotians to get out and be active in their communities. To join in on the celebrations, CGC is having two FREE swims in June!
- FREE Teen Swim For Ages 12-17 | Friday, June 17th from 8pm to 9pm
- FREE Swim For All Ages* | Sunday, June 26th from 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Enjoy access to our Leisure, Competition and Tots Pools, Water Slides and Diving Boards! Hot Tub and Sauna available for ages 16+.
What to bring:
- ID required at check in
- Bracelet required for access to the Teen Swim for all teens, including members
- Swim trunks or bathing suit
- Lock to use in the Change Rooms
*Please note: Children 7 years old or younger MUST remain within arms’ reach of a parent or guardian (18+ years) at a ratio of 1 adult to 2 children.
Youth ages 8 to 11 years old MUST have an adult remain on-site within close proximity of the Aquatics Centre. To view our full Aquatics Centre Safety Standards, click here.
See you there!