COVID-19 | March 13th Update
CGC remaining open with restrictions
March 13, 2020
Today, the Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness gave the directive to limit social gatherings to 150 people to slow the potential spread of COVID-19. To support this precautionary measure and social distancing efforts, the CGC will remain open at this time with the following restrictions.
These restrictions will begin on Saturday, March 14th, 2020 until further notice:
- Each area of the facility will be restricted to 150 people
- All Drop-in Fitness Classes and registered programs will be cancelled. Program registrants will be contacted by our programming staff regarding credits/refunds.
- March Break camps (40 kids) is still scheduled to run next week at this time
Additionally, following the travel directive indicated by the Province to the public sector, any CGC staff travelling outside of Canada will be required to self-isolate upon return to the country.
Information for CGC Members
Given the ever-changing landscape of the COVID-19 situation, we wanted to make sure you were aware of a few options available during the uncertainty:
- Annual/6-month (pre-paid) Members: Option to freeze your membership until you would like to return. We will extend your pass to account for the time frozen.
- Annual/6-month (bi-weekly) Members: Option to freeze your membership until you would like to return. No payments will be taken during the freeze time.
- 1 month: Option to freeze any remaining days on your pass and defer them to when you return.
If you would like to make any changes to your membership or have any questions about your membership or 10 punch pass, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of stopping by and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
In case you missed them here are the steps we’ve already taken: Covid-19 | Reducing the Risk – CGC Preventative measures & best practices for staying healthy