COVID-19 | CGC Closed Until Further Notice

Latest updates & changes to our services

March 27, 2020

Like many of you, we are taking each day in stride as new updates are provided by the Province on COVID-19. With every new announcement, we follow the directives and use them to help us navigate future planning as best we can. To keep you up-to-speed on the changes to CGC operations so far, here is a summary (as updated on April 17th, 2020):

  • Facility Closure:
    Though we’re still staying positive overall, we know extending our closure is a necessary step at this time. Instead of reopening on April 6th, the CGC will remain closed until further notice.
  • Memberships:
    For the duration of the COVID-19 related closure, all membership bi-weekly payments are on hold, and all prepaid memberships and 10 punch-passes will have their expiry dates extended accordingly.
  • Rentals:
    Any rentals affected by the closure will be contacted directly regarding credits/refunds/rescheduling.
  • 2020 Spring Programs:
    Spring programs have been cancelled. Registrants will be contacted directly regarding credits/refunds. Swim Academy and After School programming will be postponed pending directives from the Province on when they can resume.
  • 2020 Summer Camps & Programs (updated April 17th):
    Registration has been postponed indefinitely. The status of our summer programming will be determined at a later date, pending our reopening date and health restrictions as directed by the Province.

We’ll continue to post the latest updates as they become available.

Please continue to follow the advice of the Province to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and stay up-to-date through the Province’s website:

Stay safe and healthy everyone! We miss you.

Comments are closed.