COVID-19 | CGC Closed as of March 17th
NS Government expands precautionary measures
March 15, 2020
In support of COVID-19 precautions and the additional social distancing measures presented by the Government of Nova Scotia on March 15th, the CGC will be taking the following steps:
CGC Closing Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 and reopening on April 6th, 2020
- We will be placing a hold on all membership payments. Bi-weekly payments will not be processed, and all pre-paid memberships (Annual, 6-Month, 1-Month) and 10 Punch Passes will receive an extension on their membership expiry dates for the duration of the COVID-19 related closure.
- For any rentals, programs and camps affected by the closure, registrants will be contacted directly regarding credits/refunds/rescheduling.
- (Updated March 18th) – Summer Camps & Program Registration
We are rescheduling summer program registration to the following dates:
Member Online April 21st | Member In-person April 23rd
Non-Member Online April 28th | Non-Member In-person May 5th
- If this closure needs to be extended, we will be sure to provide an update.
We know this is a trying time of uncertainty for everyone, but we will get through it. Take care of yourselves.
Monday, March 16th, 2020 | CGC Open with Restrictions
- Each area of the facility will continue to be restricted to 150 people
- All Drop-in Fitness Classes and registered programs, including March Break camps are cancelled.
- Please continue to follow the advice of the Province to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, including practicing good hygiene, staying home if feeling unwell, and we ask that anyone who has travelled outside of Canada recently not to visit the CGC. Stay up-to-date through the Province’s website: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/