Canada Day 2018 Hours & Schedule
Facility Hours 8am-8pm
June 21, 2018
**June 29th UPDATE**
The Leisure Pool area (including the Tots Pool, Hot Tub & Water Slides) will remain closed on Sunday, July 1st as part of the Aquatics Maintenance Closure. Please see updates below or click on our Aquatics Schedule for what’s happening in the pool.
Make the most of your Canada Day with active fun from 8am to 8pm!
Canada Day Hours & Schedules
Here’s what’s happening at the CGC on Sunday, July 1st, 2018:
- Facility hours | 8am-8pm
- Child Minding is available from 9am-1:15pm
- **Updated Competition Pool Schedule**
- Lane Swim | Lengths from 8am-11:45am; Widths, Limited 2 Lanes from 12pm-5:45pm
- 1M & 3M Diving Boards | 12pm-4:45pm
- Deep Aquafit | 5pm-5:50pm
- Male Only Swim | 6pm-6:50pm
- Female Only Time (Aquatics & Fitness Centre) | 7pm-7:50pm
- Open Basketball and Open Badminton | 8am-8pm
- Updated June 27th: All Drop-in Fitness Classes are running over the long weekend, except the following classes:
- Sunday’s 10am Cardio Combat with Amber
- Monday’s 9:30am Yoga with Candice
- Monday’s 12:10pm HIIT Express with Lianne
FRIENDLY REMINDER: Aquafit classes are running July 1st & 2nd and our facility will be back to regular hours on Monday, July 2nd from 5:30am-10pm.