2019 Summer Camps & Programs Guide Is Live!
Weekly Camps, July 2nd to August 30th
March 8, 2019
Get your summer started at the CGC with our 2019 Summer Camps & Programs Guide. We offer programs for all ages, interests, and skill levels, with a focus on physical literacy and Sport for Life principles, so take a look; we’re sure you’ll find something to turn the lazy days of summer into anything but.
Summer Camps are available for kids ages 5-12 years*, start July 2nd and run weekly to August 30th. There are 25 themed camps to choose from, but here’s a little preview of the fun to look forward to:
- Superhero Training Camp | Race through superhero obstacles courses and be creative as you design your own superhero tools
- Safari Camp | Learn all about the creatures of the jungle through adventurous games and wild crafts
- NEW! Chess Camp (Ages 7-9) | Get a brain workout to go along with your active day. Learn fundamentals and strategies from local chess experts
- Robotics Camp | Maneuver your robots around a course, launch balls, view people with infrared technology & much more
- CGC Swim Academy Camps | Focus on stroke technique in the Swim Academy Competitive Swim Camp or build teamwork skills and improve fitness in the Swim Academy Water Polo Camp
- Other camps including Multi-Sport, Dance, Basketball, Coding, Wrestling and more!
*(5 year olds must have turned 5 by December 31st, 2018)
Adult Fitness and Wellness
- Live out your dream of joining a band or just rock out your stress while getting a dose of adrenaline-inducing music and a full body workout with Drum-Fit
- Get a double hit with Introduction to TRX & Kettlebell and Iron Circuit. Improve strength, mobility, and balance with this unique blend of suspension training exercises and weight conditioning intervals
- Start your day in the active way with Early Morning Bootcamp
- Restorative Yoga will help you unwind and recover from all your busy summertime activities
- Join Introduction to Yin Yoga if you’ve never tried Yin or build on your Yin experience in For the Love of Yin
- Dive into summer with swimming lessons, starting at the Parents & Tots level through to Adult Lessons
- We are excited to offer an increased level of Inclusion Lessons outside of group swimming lessons, as well as Private Coaching & Training for stroke improvement, endurance and/or aquatic fitness
- The CGC Swim Academy is excited for the summer competition season! The CGCSA features all of our aquatic sport teams under one umbrella, and with lots of opportunity to try them all – Summer Swim Team, Lifesaving Sport Team and Water Polo Team
Click to view the 2019 Summer Camps & Programs Guide
Summer Registration Dates
Online | March 26th, beginning at 8:00am
In-person | March 28th, beginning at 8:00am
Online | April 2rd, beginning at 8:00am
In-person | April 9th, beginning at 8:00am
NOTE: Deferred Payment option for Summer Camp registration is only available through in-person registration at the Customer Service Desk. Installment billing plan will be available for participants registering before April 24th, 2019. For more information, please call our camp line at 902.490.2581.