With the gradual reopening of the facility beginning on June 22, 2020, we know there are many questions about membership. We’ve included some details below to help answer them.
Membership Details | June 22 – July 19 (Stage 1)
- Current annual and six-month members only, with free access until July 19, 2020
- No new membership sales or tours during this time
- Facility Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am-5pm*
- *8am-9am activity time-slots are only available for senior/immunocompromised members. For any immunocompromised members interested in booking during this time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902.490.2291 and we will set up your account for this booking feature.
- All available activities must be booked online (View Available Activities | About Booking)
- If you are not ready to return to the CGC right away, you can stay active at-home with our virtual fitness options.
July 20 | Stage 2 Begins!
- Aquatics Centre will reopen for lane swimming, aquafit and CGC summer camps. Like all other activities, online booking will be required.
- Summer Camps begin with small groups of 8 campers and 2 leaders. Camp groups will be kept separate from each other and other facility users.
- With the current Public Health restrictions, facility capacity and reintroduction of additional activities, we will introduce a Press Play Pass and Pay As You Go options on July 20th for both members and non-members. More comprehensive details on these options and Stage 2 activities will be available on July 9th.
- Regular bi-weekly membership payments will not start in Stage 2.
- We will notify you prior to restarting normal payments in later stages. If at that time, you are still uncomfortable returning to the CGC, just let us know and we will add an additional 3 months to your membership hold.
If you have any questions about your membership, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 902.490.2291.