ISANS Building Intercultural Competence Workshop
May 11, 2021 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Online: via Zoom
As Nova Scotia becomes more culturally diverse, we all need to learn how to welcome and work with immigrants and build a better community together. Join us for this free, interactive workshop open to organizations, service providers, educators, and community volunteers. We also deliver workshops tailored to individual organizations – please inquire if interested!
In this full-day workshop, you will:
- Increase your understanding of settlement and integration issues
- Explore practical ways to welcome and support new immigrants
- Develop intercultural relationship-building skills for working with new immigrants
Registering for and attending workshops:
- Workshops will take place twice monthly, either online or in person. When you register, please indicate which date you would like to attend.
- In-person workshops will take place at ISANS, 6960 Mumford Rd, Suite 2120 (Mumford Professional Centre, 2nd floor); however, if adverse weather or provincial and/or ISANS’ COVID protocols do not permit any of the upcoming in-person sessions, registrants will receive a Zoom invitation instead.
- Please be sure to register early!
Schedule for May-June 2021:
- Tuesday, May 11, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday, May 20, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 16, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday, June 24, 9:00 to 4:00 pm
For more information, or to register, please contact: Colleen Belle | 902-406-4749 | email@example.com
ISANS | Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia | https://www.isans.ca