Field House Safety Standards
- Outdoor footwear is not permitted in the Field House. This applies to all players, coaches, referees, and spectators.
- Black soled shoes and sock feet are not permitted.
- Water and sport drinks only please in the Field House – food is not permitted.
- Please wear appropriate fitness attire. No cut-off jeans, dress shirts, etc., and kit bags must be left in the locker area.
- The use of alcohol or any illegal drug(s) is strictly prohibited.
- In an effort to safeguard the personal privacy of all patrons, the use of electronic equipment including cameras, cellular phones, and other personal devices are prohibited.
- Kit bags are not permitted, please use lockers in the change rooms.
Participant safety is important to us. To maintain the highest levels of safety, and to preserve the integrity of the courts, the Field House team reserves the right to deny access to persons failing to comply with any posted safety standards.
Track Safety Standards
- Children ages 7 years old or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18+ years) while using the Track.
- Youth ages 8 to 11 MUST have a parent or guardian in the building at all times.
- The track area is not permitted for spectating below. Please do not lean over the railing.
- Only water and sport drinks are permitted.
- Outdoor footwear is not permitted. Footwear must be worn at all times, and sock feet are not acceptable.
- All Nordic Walking Poles must have protective indoor feet.
- Please obey lane assignments and be aware of your surroundings to prevent injury.
- Look both ways before crossing track lanes.