Spring 2017 Drop-in Fitness Schedule
Schedule runs April 3rd to June 25th, 2017
March 16, 2017
Spring Fitness. It happens here.
Be ready for the summer season with our Spring 2017 Drop-in Fitness Schedule. Shake up your routine, challenge yourself in your favourite class or try a new class with one of our awesome certified fitness instructors! As always, our drop-in classes offer something for all ages and fitness levels. The Spring schedule will run from Monday, April 3rd through to Sunday, June 25th.*
Here’s a preview of the changes from our Fitness Programmer Ashley:
- A 12:10pm HIIT Express class with Lianne has been added on Mondays
- Join Calvin for Cardio Combat on Sundays at 10am
- Zumba with Tracy on Tuesday and Thursday mornings has a new name! Look for Dance Fusion and the new description on the schedule
- We’ve added a Spin class on Tuesdays at 5:30pm with DW (replaces Mondays 5:30pm Spin class)
- Tai Chi is temporarily off the schedule for the spring, but hope that we can offer it again very soon. Unfortunately, we’re not able to offer a Yoga class during this time due to Yoga instructor daytime availability, but we are looking at adding a stretch class in the future
Don’t forget Drop-in Group Fitness classes are included in your membership or day pass! View the Spring 2017 Drop-In Group Fitness Schedule.
Copies of the new schedule are also available at the Customer Service Desk and posted on the Fitness Board in the Centre. If you are looking for a more specialized training program, see our Spring 2017 Program Guide for details on our registered fitness programs, or book an appointment with one of our Exercise Specialists.
*Please note: On holidays, we offer a reduced number of classes and will post these changes in advance on our website and Fitness notice boards within the facility.
What’s the difference between CGC’s Registered Fitness Programs and the Drop-in Group Fitness Classes included in your membership or day pass?
Registered Fitness Programs
Registered programs are designed for the participant who wishes to progress over the course of a program. Led by our certified instructors, these programs are smaller in size allowing for more specialized training and attention to help you reach your goals. Registered programs are not included in membership fees, but members do receive a discounted rate. Spaces are limited, so pre-registration is required. Click here to view what’s being offered in the Spring 2017 Program Guide. The 2017 Summer Camps & Programs Guide is now online too!
Drop-In Group Fitness Classes
More than 50 Drop-In Fitness Classes a week are included in your membership or day pass. If you’re looking to cross-train or to try something new, these classes are designed for all fitness levels (unless otherwise noted). Zumba, aquafit, interval training, yoga, and more – pick your favourites from our Drop-in Group Fitness Schedule available online or at the Customer Service Desk.