Fall 2017 Drop-In Fitness Schedule
Schedule runs from September 5th to December 17th
August 28, 2017
Fall Fitness. It Happens Here.
Although the summer months are coming to an end, we have a jam-packed drop-in schedule, with over 65 classes, to keep your body moving as the temperatures cool down! We have a superstar line-up of fitness instructors ready to teach your favourites and some news ones too, including youth classes for ages 7 and up.
Here are a few schedule highlights from our Fitness Programmer Ashley:
- We’ve added more spin and yoga classes throughout the week
- Spin Gold, designed for the older adult, will get you pedaling on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10:15am-11am. Whether you are new to spin or experienced, join our certified instructors Gail and DW for a 45 minute ride while listening to great tunes of the past.
- Dance your way to these additional classes – Zumba Gold on Monday mornings and Zumba on Wednesday evenings
- Tai Chi instructors Bil and Wai Kim are returning this fall to engage your mind and body with sun salutations, balance and strength poses and more
- And, for our water-lovers, all the Aquafit favourites are returning this fall. Deep Aquafit with Jackie formerly at 11am is moving to 10am on Mondays, and Gentle Aquafit (Arthritis class renamed) with Ashley is back on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm
As usual, the descriptions of each of these dynamite classes are listed on the back (page 2) of the schedule.
For an overview of all the fall classes we’re offering, take a look at the Fall 2017 Drop-In Fitness Schedule. Don’t forget Drop-in Group Fitness classes are included in your membership or day pass! And unless otherwise noted on the schedule, Drop-in Fitness Classes are open to ages 12 and up.
Copies of the new schedule are also available at the Customer Service Desk and posted on the Fitness Boards in the Centre. If you are looking for a more specialized training program, book an appointment with one of our Exercise Specialists or register for one of our many Fitness Programs.
*Please note: On holidays, we offer a reduced number of classes and will post these changes in advance on our website and Fitness notice boards within the facility.