Annual memberships to the Canada Games Centre are now available to employers who have a minimum of 10 employees interested in a new annual membership.
With a membership at the Canada Games Centre, your employees will benefit with:
- Access to our Fitness Centre, Track, Aquatic Centre, and Field House
- Free Simply Fit Fitness Centre Orientation
- 10% off personal training
- Day-use lockers
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted pricing and advance registration for aquatic, recreation and fitness programs offered in our seasonal program guides
- Support for a healthy and active lifestyle
- Access to child minding services (for an additional fee)
- Ability to freeze an annual membership for a maximum of three months per term
- Member only swims
- Advanced Badminton court bookings
Interested in learning more about offering corporate memberships for your staff?
Give us a call at 902.490.2291 or reach us by email, and we’ll be happy to provide you with additional information.
Wondering if your employer is already a corporate partner?
The following is a list of organizations with staff currently eligible to sign up for corporate memberships:
- Admiral Insurance
- Bell Aliant
- Canadian Forces (CF One) Appreciation Program*
- Canadian Sports Centre Atlantic
- Capital Health (Nova Scotia Health Authority)
- Casino Nova Scotia
- Conifer Financial Services
- CPA of NS (Chartered Professional Accountants of NS)
- Emera Inc.
- HRM (excludes Halifax Water & HRSB)
- IMP Group
- ISANS (Immigrant Services Association of Nova Scotia)
- NSTU & Retired Teachers’ Association (RTA)
- NSGEU (both employees and union members)**
- Paladin Security
* Members must show their CF One card or active employee ID
** NSGEU union members must show a valid Nova Scotia Government & General Employee union card.