This month, we're excited to introduce you to a dedicated youth member of the CGC community. Meet Mohammad Hafez, a Halifax West High School student, who has been a member for the past year. We caught up with Mohammad in the Fitness Centre, where he spends the majority of his workout time.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. The staff always have good advice when I need it.
- What do you like about the CGC?
I am motivated to maintain an healthy active lifestyle because of the people I meet in the Fitness Centre.
- What motivates you to maintain an active lifestyle?
I mostly use the equipment in the Fitness Centre. My favourite thing to do is lift weights, but I also like to spend time on the basketball court with friends.
- What is your favourite workout routine/where in the CGC will we find you?
My favourite meal after a workout is grilled chicken, rice and a protein shake.
- What is your favourite post-workout snack?
My goal is to always beat people's expectations of me and continue to maintain my healthy lifestyle.
- What is your current workout goal or accomplishment since starting at the CGC?
Thank you Mohammad for sharing your passion for working out with us!